This is for you if your team members need to resolve tensions or develop capacities to better align and deliver on your collective purpose.
We coach in English, Dutch and Norwegian. While we usually coach by video meeting over Zoom, we can also coach in-person in Amsterdam, Oslo and other locations.
With Team Coaching participants need to be willing to change how they show up for the sake of the relationship and a common goal. This is interpersonal-focused work based on interaction and mutual development while attending to individual needs and boundaries.
In what ways might team coaching be better than individual coaching?
- You can work through tensions, build trust within the team, and develop shared direction
- You can gain a shared view on the different perspectives held by members of the team, possibly including different views on what happened in a meeting or project
- You can develop team capabilities
- You have people you can talk with about your development for free, as often as you like, also after completion of the coaching program.
We work with two or more people who need to lead more effectively together. Do you have:
- a new leadership team that needs to learn how best to work together
- a team that needs to innovate better to launch a new product or service
- a team that needs to get more traction on a project
- individuals who need to collaborate better
- a team that is in a new situation or connecting to a new strategy
We will work with all three domains of Self Leadership, Relationship Leadership, and Process Leadership, emphasising the domain(s) that is (are) most important for the members of the team in their context.
Examples within Process Leadership:
- Coach leaders to develop a new leadership style within Agile working and develop a greater trust in the unfolding as they find ways to empower and hold accountable autonomous teams.
- Coach executive teams to implement strategy and role-model new behaviours.
Examples within Relationship Leadership:
- Coach teams to see qualities and complementary capacities each member has to offer to be effective in developing services or products.
- Coach to uncover what is not yet said and collectively seen to give our clients more freedom to make the most beneficial choices available.
Examples within Self Leadership:
- Coach people to see the assumptions they are making about reality that govern their behaviours. By exploring and challenging the assumptions that do not serve us, we can make better choices.
- Coach people to take responsibility for the situations they are in, rather than projecting the problematic issues outward. By owning their part of the dynamic, our clients are empowered to break unwanted patterns and develop healthy team habits.
Please schedule a call with us to discuss your organization’s needs. If you prefer, contact us via email.