Dates coming soon
Individuals thrive in a culture of empathy and trust
This is for leaders who want to cultivate a culture of empathy and trust to support you and your colleagues in showing up fully to work.
Why empathy and trust in the workplace is important
You want a high-performing team that is capable of adapting to changing circumstances and opportunity. Empathy and trust helps build psychological safety (defined by Amy Edmondson as “a shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk taking”). Change, whether incremental or radical, depends on people being able to hold and learn from creative tensions. Their willingness and ability to do so depends to a high level on empathy and trust. Cultivating empathy and trust will lead to employees experiencing more meaningful work and a sense of belonging, and make it easier to hire and retain talents.
How can you support an empathetic team culture while staying focused on the outcome? How can you as a leader cultivate a culture of empathy and trust?
If you feel there is room for improvement in your workplace, join us for this interactive and insightful workshop where you will work with models of trust and coach and receive coaching from a peer on the topic of building empathy and trust.
In this workshop, we explore your sense of how you show up as a leader and where you are on the scales of performance and trust. You will learn how your way of being impacts others and discover new options for enhancing a culture of trust that allows for people to thrive in creative tension.
If you want to take your learning one step further, we recommend deepening your development with an optional one or two 45-minute one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Knowing what creates trust within your context
- Awareness of how you enhance or erode trust
- Understanding what you can do to be seen as more trustworthy
- Learning to work with the Performance-versus-Trust model
- Practicing your coaching skills and receiving coaching
- Introducing: Leadership framework
- Performance-versus-Trust model
- Peer coaching model
- Peer coaching to identify key issues
- Set goals to enhance a culture of trust within your team or organisation
- Harvest and completion
What is included:
- Pre- workshop assignment with a self-assessment and refection questionnaire
- Post workshop assignment to anchor insights 30-minute pre workshop preparation
- Live workshop via Zoom
- Recording of workshop available for 6 months
Time commitment is 2.5 hours + optional 1.5 hours:
- 30-minute pre-workshop preparation
- 2-hour live workshop
- Optional two 45-minute coaching sessions at a discounted rate
By participating in an online workshop you are consenting to a password-protected recording of the plenary parts of the workshop being made available to participants. Peer coaching and group discussions will not be part of the recording. Only share what you are comfortable sharing. If you do not want to be identified, please turn your video sharing off and only share you first name or a nickname.
Register for Relationship Leadership Workshop
Dates coming soon
Are you interested in the workshops covering the other domains of the Beyond Either Or Leadership Development Framework, Self Leadership and Process Leadership?
The more workshops you attend, the less you pay per workshop. For each workshop you attend, you will have the option to book one or two 45-minute individual coaching calls at a reduced rate.
Relationship Leadership Workshop€ 200
Two Workshops€ 350
All Three Workshops€ 450